At Corky's Automotive in Kempner, TX, we specialize in the complete maintenance and repair of all foreign and domestic vehicles for your family or business Ford - Chrysler - Chevy - JEEP - Dodge - Toyota: we work on them all! We are a full-service repair facility utilizing the latest diagnostic equipment and computerized repair manuals to ensure your specific vehicle is maintained and repaired to the latest factory specifications. Our ASE certified technicians are fully trained and work hard to get you back on the road quickly. For all of your auto repair needs, depend on Corky's Automotive in Kempner, TX to keep your vehicle driving like new longer.
We provide the ONLY DOT Inspections in the area, Towing services, and RV repairs as well making us the only shop providing true FULL Service in the area. If you need diesel service or FULL service on your big rig, trust Corky's to get the job done right.
- ONLY DOT INSPECTION CENTER IN THE AREA
- RV REPAIRS
- Ford - Chrysler - Chevy - JEEP - Dodge - Toyota: We work on them all!
- Warranty work done here.
- Computer diagnostics - foreign and domestic
- Brake services / new brakes
- Transmission repair & replacements
- Engine repair & replacements
- Alignment service
- Air conditioning and cooling systems
WE RECOMMEND JASPER® ENGINES
Here at Corky's Automotive, we recommend JASPER® Engines & Transmissions for any engine, transmission or differential replacements as they simply are the best product with the best warranty available in the industry.
Top 4 Reasons JASPER® Engines Leads the Industry:
1. PROVEN, an Industry leader since 1942 with engines, transmissions & differentials throughout the USA. For more than 75 years continually "Perfecting the Art of Remanufacturing".
2. QUALITY, JASPER® remanufactured products exceed factory specifications and improve OEM inherent design flaws with updated parts and precise machining.
3. CONTINUALLY TESTING & IMPROVING, Live run computer assisted testing to assure trouble-free performance and peace of mind for their customers who depend on it with a Research & Design team looking to improve the process.
4. WARRANTY. SEE WARRANTY HERE